CCNA ICND2 Real LIVE Practice-Labs: Cisco Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 2
List Price: $295.00
Sale Price: $195.00
Item Number: CI-640816-RPL
* denotes required field
- Access LIVE Labs Online Anytime for 6 months
Practice anywhere, any time - 24/7 online access with no client software
- Step-by-Step Instruction
Easy to follow step-by-step instructions guide you through your practice exercises View Lab Guide (.pdf)
- Safe and Convenient Practice Environment
Experiment and practice concepts with zero hassle and zero risk with no boundaries
- Real Equipment in Real Time
Access to REAL equipment with no restrictions and full administrator privileges, live in real time
- Exam Prep
Exercises are designed to address the questions you'll face on your certification exam
- Practical Experience
The most authentic experience possible in a lab environment with real-world scenarios and exercises
- Hands-On Interactivity
Retain your knowledge and feel confident in your new skills by practicing as you learn
- Live Chat
Communicate and share ideas with other students as you go through the exercises
- Pro-Active Support
Pro-active and comprehensive support services will assist you in resolving any technical issues you encounter connecting to your Real LIVE Practice-Labs.
We'll send you a certificate to display your total hours of hands-on practical experience with Real LIVE Practice-Labs to employers View Sample Certificate (.pdf)
Learn more about our Real Practice-Labs for IT Certifaction courses
The following topics are samples of what is achievable in the lab environment:
- Switch operation and configuration: Learn how to configure various layer 2 technologies including creating VLANs and trunks, configuring VTP and building a layer 3 routed environment using inter VLAN routing.
- Security and NAT: Learn the fundamental topics of how to create access-lists to secure Cisco device access, connectivity across the network. Use the knowledge you will have learnt in access-lists to create network address translations both using the Cisco SDM software and the command line to connect to the Internet.
- Configuring routing protocols: Understand how to configure and build a dynamically routed environment using EIGRP and OSPF routing protocols.
- WAN links: Build a real Wide Area Network (WAN) using frame-relay and PPP protocols between devices. Wide Area Networks are the fundamental building blocks to make multi-national companies run, understanding these tasks is vital in today’s world of communications.
"Career Academy's Visual Studio.NET
training videos are excellent. the extra information - web site references,
tips, techniques, and other general historical information - really made the
difference. The classroom like presentations are superb. I give this product a
high endorsement. "
Chief Technology Officer,
.NET User Group