CCNA ICND1 Real LIVE Practice-Labs: Cisco Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1
List Price: $295.00
Sale Price: $195.00
Item Number: CI-640822-RPL
* denotes required field
- Access LIVE Labs Online Anytime for 6 months
Practice anywhere, any time - 24/7 online access with no client software
- Step-by-Step Instruction
Easy to follow step-by-step instructions guide you through your practice exercises View Lab Guide (.pdf)
- Safe and Convenient Practice Environment
Experiment and practice concepts with zero hassle and zero risk with no boundaries
- Real Equipment in Real Time
Access to REAL equipment with no restrictions and full administrator privileges, live in real time
- Exam Prep
Exercises are designed to address the questions you'll face on your certification exam
- Practical Experience
The most authentic experience possible in a lab environment with real-world scenarios and exercises
- Hands-On Interactivity
Retain your knowledge and feel confident in your new skills by practicing as you learn
- Live Chat
Communicate and share ideas with other students as you go through the exercises
- Pro-Active Support
Pro-active and comprehensive support services will assist you in resolving any technical issues you encounter connecting to your Real LIVE Practice-Labs.
We'll send you a certificate to display your total hours of hands-on practical experience with Real LIVE Practice-Labs to employers View Sample Certificate (.pdf)
Learn more about our Real LIVE Practice-Labs for IT Certifaction courses
The following topics are samples of what is achievable in the lab environment:
- Implementing a switched network: Learn how to use the initial configuration dialog to configure the fundamental settings of a Cisco switch then verify its operation using CLI commands in real time observing their output under different circumstances, then you will expand your knowledge on this subject to build a small switched network with multiple switches.
- Implement a routed network: Learn how to install a Cisco router and configure both static and dynamic routes using the dynamic routing protocol RIPv2.
- NAT and DHCP services: Learn how to create network address translations using both the Cisco SDM software and the command line to enable a connection to the Internet.
- Managing Cisco IOS and configuration files: Understand how to backup, restore and manage configuration files essential for recovering Cisco devices. Learn how to upgrade or change the feature set of a Cisco device without fear of breaking your production environment.
- WAN links: Build a real Wide Area Network (WAN) using frame-relay and PPP protocols between devices. Wide Area Networks are the fundamental building blocks to make multi-national companies run, understanding these tasks is vital in today’s world of communications.
"Career Academy's Visual Studio.NET
training videos are excellent. the extra information - web site references,
tips, techniques, and other general historical information - really made the
difference. The classroom like presentations are superb. I give this product a
high endorsement. "
Chief Technology Officer,
.NET User Group