CompTIA Real LIVE Practice-Labs: Security+ Certification (Exam SY0-301)
List Price: $295.00
Sale Price: Call for pricing
Item Number: CT-SEC+-RPL
* denotes required field
- Access LIVE Labs
Online Anytime for 6 months
Practice anywhere, any time -
24/7 online access with no client software
- Step-by-Step Instruction
follow step-by-step instructions guide you through your practice
- Safe and Convenient Practice
Experiment and practice concepts with zero hassle and zero risk with no
- Real Equipment in Real Time
Access to REAL equipment with no restrictions and full administrator
privileges, live in real time
- Exam Prep
designed to address the questions you'll face on your certification
- Practical Experience
authentic experience possible in a lab environment with real-world
scenarios and exercises
- Hands-On Interactivity
Retain your knowledge and feel confident in your new skills by practicing
as you learn
- Live Chat
Communicate and share ideas with other students as you go through the
- Pro-Active Support
Pro-active and comprehensive support services will assist you in resolving
any technical issues you encounter connecting to your Real LIVE
We'll send you a certificate to display your total hours of hands-on
practical experience with Real LIVE Practice-Labs to employers
Learn more about our Real LIVE
Practice-Labs for IT Certifaction courses
The following topics are samples of what is achievable in the lab
- Trojans and Malware Protection: Learn how to
activiate, exploit and block the Trojan, deploy malware protection, and
using anti-virus software.
- Network Vulnerabilities: Learn about network
footprinting, packet sniffing, MitM with ARP spoofing and denial of
- Vulnerability Scanning: Learn how to set up OpenVAS
and run a vulnerability scan.
- Routing Protocols: Learn about configuring a network
and authentication for RIP packets, sniffing routing traffic, and injecting
- Firewall and Intrusion Detection Systems: Understand
how to configure firewalls and IDS.
- Attacks against DHCP and DNS: Learn about DHCP
starvation, HOSTS files, spoofing a DNS server and exploring DNS server
- Steganography: Gain understanding in hiding
information within a file, detecting steganography, and alternating data
- Configuring Certificate Services: Learn how to explore
the certificate server, configure key recovery agents and key archival, use
encryption and perform key recovery.
- HTTP and HTTPS: Learn about securing HTTP and sniffing
SSL traffic with Ettercap.
- Web Application Vulnerabilities: Gain an understanding
in web application vulnerabilities.
- Telnet and FTP and SSH: Learn about Telnet, FTP and
- Password Sniffing: Understand keyloggers, Cain and
Abel and Kerberos.
- Baseline Security Analyzer: Understanding baseline
- Network Access Protection: Learning about installing
and testing network access protection.
- VPNs: Learn how to configure and join a VPN, crack
PPTP authentication and create a more secure VPN with SSL.
- Data Leakage Prevention: Gain an understanding of
installing rights managament services and exploring DLP options.
- Computer Forensic Tools: Learning about the scene of
the crime, booting the forensics disc, analyzing the image and creating a
disk signature and disk image.
"Career Academy's Visual Studio.NET
training videos are excellent. the extra information - web site references,
tips, techniques, and other general historical information - really made the
difference. The classroom like presentations are superb. I give this product a
high endorsement. "
Chief Technology Officer,
.NET User Group