70-642 Real LIVE Practice-Labs: Configuring Windows Server 2008 R2 Network Infrastructure
List Price: $295.00
Sale Price: $195.00
Item Number: MS-70642-RPL
* denotes required field
- Access LIVE Labs Online Anytime for 6 months
Practice anywhere, any time - 24/7 online access with no client software
- Step-by-Step Instruction
Easy to follow step-by-step instructions guide you through your practice exercises View Sample Lab Guide (.pdf)
- Safe and Convenient Practice Environment
Experiment and practice concepts with zero hassle and zero risk with no boundaries
- Real Equipment in Real Time
Access to REAL equipment with no restrictions and full administrator privileges, live in real time
- Exam Prep
Exercises are designed to address the questions you'll face on your certification exam
- Practical Experience
The most authentic experience possible in a lab environment with real-world scenarios and exercises
- Hands-On Interactivity
Retain your knowledge and feel confident in your new skills by practicing as you learn
- Live Chat
Communicate and share ideas with other students as you go through the exercises
- Pro-Active Support
Pro-active and comprehensive support services will assist you in resolving any technical issues you encounter connecting to your Real LIVE Practice-Labs.
We'll send you a certificate to display your total hours of hands-on practical experience with Real LIVE Practice-Labs to employers View Sample Certificate (.pdf)
Learn more about our Real LIVE Practice-Labs for IT Certifaction courses
The following topics are samples of what is achievable in the lab environment:
- Name Resolution (DNS): understanding how to manage and configure Domain Name System (DNS) server is a skill every server administrator or anyone wanting to become a server administrator should master. In your Real Practice-Lab you will have the ability to create and configure every aspect of DNS including creating / managing zone and records, replication and server settings.
- Remote Network Access: Most organisations in this day and age do not have all their employees in one location. Server administrators are required to provide reliable secure remote access working solutions for remote workers. In your Real Practice-Lab you have the ability to configure remote access services and create Network Access Protection (NAP) policies to test securing these sessions.
- File and Print Services: some of the most common services provided in any organization is the ability to store data and print documents. These tasks sound extremely simple to provide and they are. However managing them effectively can be difficult. In your Real Practice-Lab you will be able to implement and configure Windows Server 2008 R2 files services, file server resources, DFS and printing services. Understanding these so called simple services can make for better data and printing management in any organisation.
- Monitoring and Managing: Part of the job of being a system admin is having the ability to monitor and manage the state of your environment. This is includes performance monitoring, event log harvesting and managing security patches. In your Real Practice-Lab you have the resources available to you so that you can discover how to use these tools in order to achieve the required results.
"Career Academy's Visual Studio.NET
training videos are excellent. the extra information - web site references,
tips, techniques, and other general historical information - really made the
difference. The classroom like presentations are superb. I give this product a
high endorsement. "
Chief Technology Officer,
.NET User Group